The thought of sumptuous meals you can prepare on your grill can leave you wanting more.
These include wanting more of memories such as tailgates, camping, family get-togethers, and more. And, while some food appliances and trends are not long-lasting, grills are different!
A good example would be the best propane grill under $300 – which are perfect for people shopping on a budget.
They are a type of cooking appliance that provides high heating efficiency, ease of heat control, durability, and more. Plus, they heat up fast and offer a unique set of additional features.
On this list of high-end products, we also recommend the following:
Best Propane Grill under $300
Cuisinart CGG-7400 Propane, 54 Inch, Full-Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
Prepare your meats and vegetables like a pro when you have the Cuisinart CGG-7400 Four Burner Gas Grill. It’s a powerful grill that can provide a total of 44,000 BTUs of high-quality energy. Furthermore, the grill also features an exceptional cooking surface of up to 443 square inches and a similarly sizeable 167-inch warming rack.
The CGG-7400 propane grill comes with heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grates, which offer ideal heat retention levels. You will find it convenient to use the two 18 x 13” side tables for added space in meal preparation.
There is no need for you to find lighters or matches when you want to use this grill. You can activate each burner independently by twisting the well-positioned control knob. Plus, each knob is unique in that it provides ease of flame control.
With the heavy-duty enameled steel cart, you have a grill of excellent height, and it has wheels for excellent portability. There is also an in-built thermometer, which you can use to get accurate temperature measurements.
- Comes with as many as four 11,000 BTU burners for optimal power.
- Has a 443 square inch cooking space and a 167 square inch warming rack.
- The durable cast-iron cooking grates offer excellent heat retention.
- Made using a stainless-steel lid and control panel
- Could use better heating metric indications.
Kismile Three Burners Liquid Propane Gas Grill
You can make things convenient in your modern cooking environment with the Kismile Three Burner Gas Grill. The grill has a primary burner that can provide an exceptional 34,000 BTU of heat. The cooking system is unique because this unit can lock moisture firmly, offers a quick bake, and is convenient to use.
Even more, the lid features a thermometer, so temperature control is a simple process. The two-layer enameled cooking grills are rust-resistant and easy to clean as well. For ease of use, this unit boasts of a unique piezo igniter. The igniter makes it easy to heat the grill and will offer customized heating results.
There is an upper warming rack, which you can use to store baked items and use to store meat. The safety features on this unit include a widened grip distance, which helps stop hand burns. Even more, the stainless-steel material is durable and offers a convenient experience for the cleaning process.
The grill is available with two locking caster structures, which make it easy to move around outdoors. Whether it’s for your backyard, courtyard, or even a garden, this grill is the ultimate solution for your needs.
- Can provide an exceptional 34,000 BTU of heating power.
- The enameled warming rack is large and easy to clean.
- Offers simple electronic operation and fast heating results.
- Comes with two non-locking caster wheels for optimal convenience.
- The heat control knob slips when wet.
Best Rated Propane Grills Under $250
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Make a good impression with your meals’ exceptional quality when you have the Char-Broil 280 Burner Grill. Providing up to 280 square inches of space and over porcelain cooking grates, it’s an ideal addition to your modern kitchen.
The Char-Broil 280 has a powerful 8,000 BTU side burner, which you can use as a secondary cooking area for sauces and side dishes. The inclusion of two stainless steel burners offers optimal cooking convenience in preparing different meals.
The cooking surface is large and will provide an exceptional 20 inches wide and 14 inches deep of space. The porcelain-coated grates ensure food won’t stick on the grill and also makes it easy to clean. You will come across two stainless steel in-line burners on the interior section that guarantees optimal performance.
For easy start-ups, the grill comes with a piezo ignition system, which you can activate with the simple push of a button. The grill is also stable because you can move it around with two fixed legs that you can lock.
- Can provide over 280 square inches of cooking space.
- The 8,000 BTU side burner is ideal for different meals.
- The porcelain-coated lid and firebox can withstand exposure to weather elements.
- The metal side shelves are large and easy to contain.
- Could use much more stable wheels and legs.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Classic 360 3-burner grill is another suitable addition to your modern kitchen. The grill provides a total of 360 square inches of cooking space, and it’s made using porcelain materials. It’s a material that offers longevity and ease of maintenance in the modern kitchen.
Plus, the grill comes with a piezo ignition system, which makes start-ups reliable and straightforward. You can do it with just the simple touch of a button. The inclusion of two metal side shelves guarantees optimal storage and prep space for your meals.
Portability is a simple process when you have the Char-Broil 360 Gas Grill with you. The grill also sits on two 6-inch wheels for optimal portability, and the two legs are robust – so they sit in the proper position.
- Comes with three stainless steel in-line burners for optimal performance.
- Porcelain-coated material is durable and can withstand the elements.
- Has metal side shelves for optimal storage and prep space.
- The swing-a-way rack for warming is convenient to use.
Royal Gourmet SG3001 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Royal Gourmet is never far off in any list of high-quality products, and this is why you should consider the SG3001 Gas Grill. Providing over 443 square inches of space on grates and a warming rack, this unit is highly convenient to use.
Furthermore, it features three stainless steel tube burners that also have a piezo ignition component. The piezo ignition makes startups are a simple process, because you won’t need a lighter. Also, the lidded side burner has an automatic ignition, which makes start-ups a breeze. The knobs are big, so you are sure of quick start-ups with each push of a button.
The durable side burner makes it easy to make side dishes, prepare soup and various other meals with ease. When it’s not in use, the grill can break down into a side table, which you can even put utensils and seasonings.
You will also find it easy to transport the grill around your house because it features two directional wheels. The good thing is that stability won’t be an issue, because the SG3001 features two tube legs for a firm standing. The lid thermometer will provide accurate temperature readings each time.
- Offers 443 square inches of cooking space.
- The side burner ignites automatically and is easy to use.
- It comes with a bowl-shaped oil cup with a large capacity.
- The lid-mounted thermometer offers accurate readings.
- Prone to food staining issues.
How to Buy the Best Propane Grill Under 300
Cooking is always about having fun and sharing special meals with close acquintaces. To do it right, you need the right appliances and ensure you choose them correctly. A few features when buying a propane grill on a budget include:
- Cooking area size – you want a spacious grill that features both a warming rack and additional cooking space.
- Heat control features – these include features such as a conveniently placed control panel and knobs for convenient use. The other element would be independently controlled burners for convenience.
- Twist start ignition – having to look for lighters and matchsticks to activate your grills can be a considerable inconvenience. Consider a grill with a twist start ignition because it’s easy to use.
- Heavy-duty cartwheels – a good grill has a steel cart that offers an excellent height and has wheels so you can easily move it around small spaces.
- Thermometer – most of the high-end grills we have on this list can detect temperature changes and adjust accordingly.
You can still own excellent cooking appliances on a budget, provided that you can make the right choices. Thus, this guide has been about the best propane grill under 300 brands. When you have these grills, cooking is an exhilarating experience, and you can do it for the entire family.
So, we recommend that you add one of these grills to your kitchen so that it becomes fully functional and suitable for special days.