In the search for sustainable heating solutions, many people tend to focus on aspects such as functionality and efficiency alone. While this is a good way to shop for such products, you also have to consider design factors as well. It’s an especially important consideration if you plan on using such heaters in open spaces or anywhere indoors.
So, we take a look at some of the best decorative propane heaters and a few key features to consider.
These are important heating solutions for winter evenings, chilly fall mornings or just for spending time indoors with the family. These decorative heaters will show you why it’s important to heat your space using the right measures.
Let us get started
Best Decorative Propane Heaters
Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Patio Propane Heater
Improve the quality of your interior space with the Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Propane Heater. While it weighs a meagre 65lbs, this unit is powerful and can heat areas as large 10sq Ft. Furthermore, the heater comes with a reliable igniter and safety auto shut off tilt valve. These components help to provide efficient heating results.
Even more, the heater has a standard 20 lb. propane tank that can deliver up to 10 hours of power. The “High Mode” on this unit can also deliver up to 40,000 BTU of power. The 89-inch two-piece heater is also an excellent addition to your patio or any backyard setting.
The heater also does well to surpass the traditional functions you would expect from a basic model. This includes the latest in design and heating functions, which is a Quartz Glass Tube Flame. It’s also excellent for complementing the style and functionality of your modern home.
Although it does not come with a propane tank, you will find it easy to access one through the small door. So, you can switch the tank when its empty, or perform a maintenance process.
- Comes with a reliable igniter and safety auto shut off valve.
- Has a visually mesmerizing flame for optimal heating results.
- Uses a traditional 20 lb. propane tank that will last for 8 hours.
- Slightly heavy that most heater brands.
hmercy Outdoor Heater Patio Heaters
This list would not have been complete without the hmercy Outdoor Heater. Designed to be a heavy-duty unit, that is also durable, this unit offers many benefits. It offers anti flame, anti-dumping and oxygen safe functions.
With this heater, you are sure of an exceptional 48,000 BTUs of heat, which you can use to heat spaces of up to 15 foot in diameter. For mobility, you will be pleased to know this unit is easy to wheel away for convenient storage. Heavy-duty yet gorgeous, this unit is perfect for various types of indoor and outdoor spaces.
Safety should be an important factor to consider when it comes to buying propane heaters. Issues such as dropping or tipping are likely to raise safety concerns. So, this unit comes with a safe design to help safeguard such issues. These include the anti-tipping device and the automatic shut off function.
An excellent alternative to a traditional fire pit, this unit will provide consistent and quiet heating results. The hmercy brand has also done well to make it easy to customize to suit different cold weather patterns. Plus, you won’t have any open flames that can cause concern during operation.
- Comes with anti-tipping and auto shut off features.
- Can provide 46, 000 BTU for a 15-foot diameter heat range
- Has smooth-rolling wheels for ease of mobility
- Requires you to adjust the pressure valve to avoid air leakages
Campy Gear 2 in 1 Portable Propane Heater & Stove
Life becomes easy when you have the right solutions, and this why we recommend the Campy Gear 2 Heater. Equipped with a dual function mechanism, this unit is ideal for your next outdoor adventure. Aside from heating, you can also use it to cook meals during the day, all thanks to the simple touch of a button.
Capable of producing a maximum output of up to 9,000 BTU, this unit offers excellent radiant heating results. Plus, the stove comes with an adjustable flame control function, to suit various types of cooking. With the sturdy stand, you are sure of a heater than can support up to 12-inch pots and pans.
The stove features an adjustable flame control function, which you can use for several cooking applications. With all these features, you are sure of the perfect heating appliance for your needs. These include needs such as camping, ice fishing, hunting and more.
Flexibility should be a key value when you want to invest in the best decorative outdoor propane heaters. The Camp gear guarantees portability in many ways. For instance, its dynamic because it can work with either a 110g & 230g fuel canister nested inside the stove.
- Suitable for heating applications and cooking.
- Comes with an adjustable flame control mechanism.
- Offers clean-burning results and ease of use.
- Heavy duty design can resist exposure to weather elements.
- Could use better anti-skid feet for stability.
Outdoor Patio Propane Space Heater
The Outdoor Patio Propane Heater guarantees a steady and comfortable supply of heat, averaging up to 40,000 BTU. Furthermore, the heater will require a few minutes to heat up efficiently – making it perfect for most modern homes.
It’s an 89-inch-tall heater, that has a mesmerizing glass flame tube. This component helps to liven up any atmosphere, and it will attract the attention of your visitors. The heater also has a long-lasting steel finish that guarantees several years of reliable functionality.
Also, the safety design is explosion-proof, so you never have to worry about issues such as fires. To help avoid issues such as accidental collision or wind-based issues, this unit comes with an auto-shutoff mechanism.
Such a power function will automatically switch off the heater if anyone tilts or tips it over. Additionally, the heater has a pulse ignition device, which you can use to ignite it without any hassles. Equipped with a variable control knob, you will find it easy to adjust the temperature to suit your needs.
- Can provide a steady 40,000 BTU supply of heat.
- Has a safe design that is explosion-proof and convenient.
- Equipped with a simple ignition device for ease of use.
- The handle is not ergonomic enough.
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Table Top Patio Heater
The Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Heater is another excellent solution for your heating needs. The heater will easily raise outdoor temperatures by about 10 to 25 degrees. Furthermore, the heater comes with adjustable heat settings, which makes it easy to customize.
Even more, the compact and lightweight design of this unit makes it suitable for travels or different spots in your home. Furthermore, the stylish powder-coated steel design fits well with outdoor environments. It’s a design finish, which is not prone to damage or staining issues.
The highly efficient piezo ignition system will switch on the heater fast – so you never have to wait for it to warm up first. More so, such a unique feature provides enhanced fuel efficiency. The heater also comes with an exceptional 1-pound LP gas cylinder, which guarantees a heat output of 10,000BTU.
Thanks to the unique and weighty base and tip-over protection, this unit sit stable on various surfaces. So, you ever have to worry about this unit falling over accidentally. There is also a safety auto shut-off tilt valve, that makes it an exceptionally safe solution for your needs.
- Made using heavy-duty grade steel for longevity.
- Easy to carry around thanks to the lightweight construction.
- Easy to start because it starts with a simple push of a button.
- Suitable for use in various types of environments.
- Takes a few minutes to heat up to optimal temperature.
How to Use a Decorative Propane Heater Safely
Before using a decorative indoor propane heater safely, you have to well informed about the things you have to keep in mind. A few of these factors include:
- Check the instructional manual for any useful information on the given heater usage. For instance, some brands are not suitable for indoor use, so be cautious.
- Remember to check connections and fittings regularly. Doing so will help ensure you notice and defaults ahead of time.
- Consider investing in a propane sensor to help make things safer. These are simple mechanisms that keep track of the propane levels in your RV or home.
- Avoid leaving indoor propane heaters for homes close to negligent children and pets. It does not matter if the light has an “anti-tip over” base – keep the heater safe at all times.
Your ability to identify sustainable solutions for staying warm can be an excellent venture. Remember that it’s not always about aesthetics, but also about making informed decisions. Thus, this why the best decorative propane heaters would be a great recommendation.
These lights will keep you warm, and they also look good. So, you get to stay warm wherever you are going, all thanks to a heavy-duty and convenient heater.